The Web Application Model
The Web application model, like many software development models, is constructed upon 3 tiers: User Services, Business Services and Data Services. This model breaks an application into a network of consumers and suppliers of services.
The User Service tier creates a visual gateway for the consumer to interact with the application. This can range from basic HTML and DHTML to complex COM components and Java applets.
The user services then grab business logic and procedures from the Business Services. This tier can range from Web scripting in ASP/PHP/JSP to server side programming such as TCL, CORBA and PERL, that allows the user to perform complex actions through a Web interface.
The final tier is the Data Service layer. Data services store, retrieve and update information at a high level. Databases, file systems, and writeable media are all examples of Data storage and retrieval devices. For Web applications, however, databases are most practical. Databases allow developers to store, retrieve, add to, and update categorical information in a systematic and organized fashion.
We will help you with :
- Planning a Web Application
- Building a Solution
- Creating & Testing Web Items
- Deploying &Maintaining a Web Application
Nidan Technologies offers its clients a wide range of development solutions including emerging technologies. Customers can take advantage of our end-to-end solutions that are backed by technical and functional support. We provide solutions for
- Web and portal development
- Middleware development
- Composite application development
- Development of Enterprise Mobility, Application development on Cloud platform.
- One-stop complete development processes ensuring efficiencies
- Investing in domain frameworks and technology
- Best practices strengthened over time and experience
- Flexible and agile approach in meeting your needs